Sunday, May 19, 2013

OpenERP Functional Training



1 week ago, i had a training on Jakarta for OpenERP functional training. It was my 1st training on Jakarta and my 2nd visit to Jakarta as well, my very 1st trip was around 1 year ago. I was staying at Fave Hotel, the hotel was very nice although the room is small but looks good and it was decorated very well. I love it, the service are good, its just the restaurant menu's price are quite expensive but as expected hotel's restaurant hehe. I ordered a "nasi goreng kampung" (fried rice) around Rp. 48.000.

1st day training was the worst day in my life. U know what? I forgot to bring my work pant!!! OMG!!! I was so panic, i called receptionist ask if there r any clothes rental service there, ask the hotel staffs there if they have spare pants to borrow and even intend to ask my sister in-law to send my pant from Batam to Jakarta lol... I really dont know what todo at that time. I was so reckless forgot to bring my working pants when packing my clothes. At the end, i wore a sport pant, collared shirt and slippers to my training location. So embarrassing everyone are looking me at that time, its the worst day ever! After the training, i went to Lippo Mall to buy a black color Levi's jeans, so i can match up with my working shirt, sigh.... Ladies and gentleman, please dont ever ever ever... reckless while u packing your clothes if u r on business trip, dont be like me so stupid!

On my training i got some friends, they are all very friendly. Mr. Henry, he was the owner of the plastic manufacture, vehicle oil supplier. He sat beside me, we talked a lot and share the training material together. And also Mr. Arden, it happened that we have common hobby which is game lol, so we shared game that we play. He also shared with me about pfSense, its quite powerful tools for MIS to keep control bandwidth, security, firewall and many more of a company. I also met a Chinese Teochew people which is Mr. Suhendri, he has a lot of business, one of them is toys manufacture industry. We had some chit chat, and i found out his brother is actually a consultant sop in Pontianak, his brother is looking for a software house partner also, well hope we can have a collaboration in future i said to him hahaha. He was quite interested with the purposed collaboration from me. And lastly special thanks to Ms.Monic, she guided me how to get to nearest mall so i can buy my pants (sad memory sigh) and many more i can't write them all hahaha. It's my pleasure to met you guys all ^^.

I also visited 3 malls during my training, which are :
  1. Lippo Mall, i went there for buy black Levi's jeans, this is a exclusive mall to me, the price are damn expensive. All are branded items inside this mall, it reminds me Twin Tower at Malaysia.
  2. Plaza Semanggi, i met our company representative sales here. Well its just a introduction, i went there for gather some info only. I saw a ninja store at 3rd floor, its quite unique, and others are basically hand phone and accessories store like Lucky Plaza at Batam.
  3. Pondok Indah Mall, i went here at my last night on Jakarta with Mr.Henry & Mr. Suhendri. Mr. Hendry needs to go somewhere around there so we decided to go together and Mr. Suhendri, he was very kind, he drove us there,  because it was a heavy rain at that night. It was a big shopping mall, and got two building connected by a bridge. I was kind lost my way when i was shopping inside the mall. My friend Linam told me that its a exclusive mall whereby i might meet some of the Indonesia famous artist there. But its no use since i dont know any of them either lol.

Well as for my training, i got a lot of useful info, thanks to the trainer Mr. Iman are keen to share a lot of things outside the material during the training. At the end of training we took a picture together with the certificate, hope Mr. Iman can send to us via email so that i can upload to this blog ^^

Thats it my 5 days OpenERP Functional Training @ Jakarta experience. See you on my next adventure

0 comments: