Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother Day

Happy Mother Day ^^

Wish all mother in this world happy, healthy, pretty and wealthy always hehe ;-P
This year mother's day is a happiest to me, the reason is we got to gather together all family members and we also took a lot of photos together, hohoho. My family seldom take photo together, thats why it makes me so happy.



We bought a necklace for mum and had lunch on Nature Restaurant, a vegetarian restaurant. Speaking of which, the restaurant service are bad! Me and my sister went ahead to restaurant this morning for book the table, but they told us its fully booked all the table from 12:00 to 16:00. We were quite sad and went back to home and reported this news. 1 hour after that my brother in-law told me that we got a table in that restaurant, i was like "WTH!!!, why?". The reason is very simple, you will get to reserve a table if you book via phone. I was kinda exploed, WTH is this restaurant? I went to the direct location couldn't reserve, but via phone can. But anyway so long its happy ending its all right, peace :-D



Well that's all my mother day story, disappointed, surprise, happy, bless thats what i felt, how about urs? Care to share urs to me? Please comment....

0 comments: