Friday, August 7, 2009

Cell Phone Manufacturer Code

There's a way to know that your mobile is original or not.

Press *#06# on your mobile, it'll show an identity number for international mobile equipment. There's 15 identity number will be shown. Check the 7th and 8th numbers.

For example : (xxxxxx00xxxxxxx)

This 2 numbers will be the code of which cell phone manufacturer

If the code is 13 means that your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan (very bad quality)
If the code is 02 or 20 means that your cell phone was assembled in China (very bad quality)
If the code is 08 or 80 means that your cell phone was assembled in Germany (fair quality)
If the code is 01 or 10 means that your cell phone was assembled in Finland (very good quality)
If the code is 00 means that your cell phone was assembled in original factory (best quality)

Luckily my cell phone's identity 7th and 8th numbers is "00", which means the best quality from original factory. So what cell phone manufacturer code will shown on your cell phone? Check it out !!!

10 comments:

Jackson Lee said...

May I ask where did u get the source? just for sure your article is valid for everyone :)

Stone said...

I received a forwarding email from my friend about "Mobile Phone ~ Masterpiece info"

Then i check the information on Google. There's a forum on Snopes.com discussing about "Cell phone manufacturing code", too.

And both source are same, so i decide to post it sharing with my friend :D , maybe Jackson can share other related source in here too

Jackson Lee said...

Thanks, but it would be great if you put the source URL in your article.

I will spread this useful info via my twitter n facebook. :)

Stone said...

Thx a lot :D

Dentistry Boca Raton said...

Is this a reliable info? if yes i should spread this. luckily, my phone is in its best quality! thanks for sharing!

Shail said...

Very nice information, I have checked my cell phone and the code is 15, that does not appear in your post. Just wanted to know if this information is true all over the world or its country specific.

Hotel Booking

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
Hope to receive some help from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

hello everybody

I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to start some good conversations!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Amazing wordpress blog, seems to be looking wonderful. You might like to find it rank well on the web although, you’re gonna need to develop web links.