Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine Day 2010

Valentine day on 2010 is a special day for me. Why? Cause on this day is me & my girlfriend's first Valentine and also 100th day anniversary. So its really special for me ^_^

Usually people will have a romantic candle light dinner on this day. But it didnt happen on me. Unfortunately this valentine day was near to our flight to Jogjakarta. Our flight was on 15th February 2010 and its at 10:00 AM early in the morning. So we decided to go to Singapore earlier on 14th February. Haiz..!

But its ok lar.. As long as we love each other, everyday is Valentine day :)







Well on this Valentine day, i bought a couple octopus dolls and i received a belt from her. What did you receive from your partner?? Comment here and share with us :)

2 comments:

Beavers Bend said...

My girlfriend and I took a trip to a state park in Oklahoma. It is called Beavers Bend. It snowed and was very romantic. We had a fire and watched movies at a rental cabin.

Stone said...

@Beavers Bend: wow.. so romantic...
wonder if you have any photos to share ^_^